Typical Protector Assembly Sizes
Grippy over-the-coupling cable protector assemblies are available from 2-3/8" thru 7". All are designed to new exacting standards.
Can be configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSSVs, chemical injection lines, smart well TEC's and fibre optics.
8 Positive Contact Points for Tubular Assembly
- All Grippy Cable Protectors have galvanised protection
- All hinge pin seams are spot welded to enhance overall integrity of the assembly
- Engineered to eliminate compression-induced damages to the ESP conductors
- Resists slipping and rotation
- Positive non-destructive gripping action
- All protectors are built to be reusable
- Pneumatic / hydraulic and mechanical tools for choice of installation
- Alternative designs and materials available to order
- Each clamp has a four-point friction pad gripping system to facilitate make-up to a wide variety of API tubulars
- Triple progressive contact pads on the channel improve gripping characteristics without compromise to the integrity of the cable
- Two hinge pin flanges make contact with the tubular
- Tapered wedge-lock pin with dimples, when inserted, secures the clamp to the tubular.
- To convey and secure ESP cables and control lines in and out of well-bores quickly, safety and efficiently
- Contoured, slick features to prevent hang-ups downhole
- Extensive testing and qualification systems
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 quality procedures