Quality Control Inspector – Al Khobar, KSA
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated, competent and ambitious person to control and perform all Quality Control Inspection duties at our manufacturing facility, located in Al Khobar, KSA.
Previous QC Inspection experience is essential, and a general manufacturing understanding of oilfield casing centralisers and accessories is an advantage.
The development of the KSA region is considered an important part of our company growth objectives, where we have a successful relationship with our manufacturing partner in the area. Whilst inspection duties are expected, there will be additional involvement at our local manufacturing facility for expediting orders, and general troubleshooting of manufacturing processes.
The candidate should have the following qualifications/experience:
- Working in a similar environment, with good knowledge of various machining, manufacturing and inspection processes.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, API or similar quality standards.
- Ability to converse in English, but Hindi/Urdu and Arabic would be an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to effectively and accurately use and read Machine Shop Inspection measuring equipment.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Basic Supervisory and good organisational skills.
- Good report writing skills.
Reporting directly to the QHSE Manager, this full-time position is instrumental in ensuring that all first off, in process, and final inspections are being completed on all KSA manufactured equipment in accordance with DHP Inspection Procedures.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your resume.